The Ghana Police Service (GPS) has commenced investigations into the disappearance of Mrs Rhodaline Amoah-Darko, a staffer of the Lands Commission in the Ashanti region.
This follows the filing of a “Missing Person” complaint by her husband at the National Police Headquarters.
Speculation on social media where her “Missing Person” notices have gone viral suggested that she was picked up from work, together with a colleague by some unidentified persons to evaluate land.
However, the Police in a press release on Monday said “The Lands Commission did not assign Mrs Rhodaline Amoah-Darko on any official work, neither was she assigned with any colleague to do any work leading to her disappearance”.
The release added that “no other staff of the Commission or any other person linked to Mrs Rhodaline Amoah-Darko has been declared missing or found dead”.
“A 24-hour team is currently working on this case and other related cases”.
The Police have also engaged a Clinical Psychologist to provide support to the family of Mrs Amoah-Darko and her colleagues at the Lands Commission.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.