High court in Zimbabwe has ordered a newly married gay couple to be put under house arrest for 12 months and if by the end of the period none of them is pregnant, the court further ordered a death penalty.
“The natural law is clear. Man was created and given the obligation to procreate. Marriage is the cornerstone and pilar to that noble duty. Our African values protects this natural law, and if we are to bend and allow such, we must first be shown that this new, western culture will uphold the natural law and continue procreation”.
- All You Needs To Know About Article 71 Of Ghana’s Constitution.
- Miss Malaika: Dede Promised Extraordinary Performance On The Grand Finale.
- Epixode Released his “Atia Archive” EP with Classic songs. Check it out here.
- Download: Mickey Lux – Aye mp3
- Miss Malaika 22 ; The Funniest Pageant Show To Watch In Ghana.