COP Dr George Akuffo Dampare has been sworn in as the 23rd Inspector General of Police in Ghana.
He was sworn into office by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo on Friday October 8 at the seat of government, the Jubilee House.
“He has demonstrated he will be an effective leader of the Police,” President Akufo-Addo said.
“We have a worthy successor to Mr Oppong-Buanoh (the immediate past IGP) and the others who have gone before him,” Mr Akufo-Addo added.
“Government will do its best to assist you,” he stressed.
He further euologised Mr Oppong Buanoh for his work during the his time in office as the IGP.
COP Dampare was appointed as Acting IGP on August 1.
- I was very stubborn when I joined Lynx – Kidi
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow