THE ADJABENG Magistrate Court, presided over by His Worship, Mr Isaac Addo, has fixed October 9, 2019 to commence the trial in the case in which Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy are being held for offensive conduct.
This was after the court, together with lawyers and prosecution, ended the Case Management Conference (CMC) today.The purpose of the CMC is to identify the essential issues in the litigation and to avoid unnecessary, burdensome or duplicative discovery and other pretrial procedures in the course of preparing for trial of those issues.
.In court today, the two accused persons were represented by their respective lawyers: Jerry Avenyogbo for Shatta Wale and Selali Woanyo for Stonebwoy.
Superintendent Emelia Asante represented the prosecution.On October 9, the prosecution is expected to call the first of its five witnesses it had indicated it would call.After the October 9 sitting the accused persons would also return to court on October 14.
All witness statements of the prosecution have been duly filed.Prosecution earlier indicated they have filed and served on the defendants all their witness statements.
Bail on May 22, the Adjabeng Magistrate Court admitted Charles Nii Armah, known as Shata Wale, and Livingstone Etse Satekla, also known as Stonebwoy, to bail in the sum of GH¢50,000.00 each with one surety.
Charges shatta Wale and Stonebwoy were charged for issuing threats and using abusive words with the intention to disturb the peace of the area.Stonebwoy was also charged for displaying an Australian gun INFK 158 with butt number AA792002017.
Also read latest news
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.