A man believed to be in his late 30s had shot himself to death at Agona Port near Diaso in the Upper Denkyira West District,Central region.
According to reports, the deceased whose name was only mentioned as devine, passed on this saturday september 17.
The deceased according to reports firstly shot his ankle before shooting his ribs which the bullet failed to penetrate in both attempts because he is believed to have been spiritually fortified against gun shots.
However, luck eluded him during his third attempt while he was still testing the efficacy of his fortification and immunity against gun shots.
Devine reportedly shot his head through the brain in a close range while the bullet reportedly penetrated through the other side of his head, killing him instantly.
The Upper Denkyira West District Police Commander, Asp Agyekum tells denkyiraman radio news’Nana Oppong Adepa Ababio that the body of the deceased has been deposited at the Dunkwa-on-offin Government hospital morgue for preservation.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.