Kim Kardashian has revealed what sort of man she wishes to date next following her split from her famous exes Kanye West and Pete Davidson.
In an appearance on The Late Late Show, Kardashian told James Corden that she has decided to take a new approach for finding love.
She said: “I feel like I have to do something, like go to different places”, in response to Corden asking her where she finds men.
Kardashian plans to avoid everyone in the entertainment industry when finding her next relationship.
“Clearly it’s not working, whatever I’m doing. So, I don’t know. Maybe, like, a hospital and meet a doctor”, she said.
“A law firm. I think it’s going to be, like, scientists. Neuroscientist. Biochemist. Doctor. Attorney. That’s maybe what I envision in the future.”
The reality star also discussed with the talk show host, and said that she wants to “chill for a minute.”But after then, she plans on avoiding the entertainment industry completely when it comes to finding potential dates.In an earlier interview, Kim has said that she plans to date an older man, which comes after the 13-year age gap between her and ex Pete.Pete Davidson in ‘trauma therapy’ over Kanye West harassment following Kim
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.