The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Ghana Highway Authority has announces to the public that a section of the Cape Coast – Twifo Praso Road is currently accessible.
The recent downpour resulted in a bridge washout that led to a cut-off at Jukwa.
The Ghana Highway Authority then took necessary steps to ensure that the road is reinstated as soon as practicable. Below slide shows pictures of the new state of the road.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.