The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Ghana Highway Authority has announces to the public that a section of the Cape Coast – Twifo Praso Road is currently accessible.
The recent downpour resulted in a bridge washout that led to a cut-off at Jukwa.
The Ghana Highway Authority then took necessary steps to ensure that the road is reinstated as soon as practicable. Below slide shows pictures of the new state of the road.
- All You Needs To Know About Article 71 Of Ghana’s Constitution.
- Miss Malaika: Dede Promised Extraordinary Performance On The Grand Finale.
- Epixode Released his “Atia Archive” EP with Classic songs. Check it out here.
- Download: Mickey Lux – Aye mp3
- Miss Malaika 22 ; The Funniest Pageant Show To Watch In Ghana.