Following the sacking of Milovan Rajevac, Otto Addo was named as the Black Stars’ interim coach to oversee the World Cup play-off match against Nigeria.
Addo’s side drew 0-0 in the first leg in Kumasi last Friday before earning a crucial 1-1 draw in Abuja on Tuesday to qualify for Qatar.
OTTO WAS APPOINTED AS GHANA’S INTERIM HEAD COACH FOR THEIR WORLD CUP QUALIFYING MATCHES AND HELPED LEAD THEM TO VICTORY!— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) March 29, 2022
Ghana Football Association could ask Addo to stay on as coach on a permanent basis, but he would have to give up his position at Dortmund to fully focus on the Black Stars role.
After failing to qualify for the 2018 edition in Russia, the Black Stars have returned to the global showpiece.
Ghana had previously qualified for three consecutive World Cups between 2006 and 2014.
Ghana’s finest World Cup performance came in 2010 when the squad made it to the quarterfinals.
They will attempt to break that record in November when they travel to Qatar.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.