Making gentle strides to fill the main 20,000 capacity O2 arena, Lynx Entertainment’s KiDi & Kuami Eugene are set to fill up the Indigo at the O2 in London on 6th March 2022.
This comes at the back of the undecisive debate ongoing on social media as to if Ghanaian musicians have the capacity to sell out shows at the 20,000 capacity indoor event center in London named the O2 Arena.
Over the years, Nigerians have dominated the global scene with some of the musicians headlining their very own concerts at the O2 Arena. Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Davido are a few musicians from Africa who have set such records.
As the saying goes, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and in so doing, Kidi and Kuami Eugene, two of Ghana’s finest vocalists are set to headline their very own concert at the Indigo at the O2 with about 2,750 capacity.
Making the announcement on his IG wall, Kidi wrote; London my darling, how I miss you.
We have a date on 6th March! Can’t wait to see you my loves. LEZZGO
SIGN UP FOR OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.