Ghana’s most popular music genre highlife music was the game-changer in the ’90s. Many artists who does highlife music during that time happened to be the most popular artists in town. Highlife music was the only music that respected cultural values in the country.
Many of these musicians who initiated this genre are no more alive but they have transferred the spirit of highlife music to the young energetic singers who are working hard to uplift the face of highlife music. Highlife music was once said to have collapsed due to the introduction of foreign music genres such as Hip-hop, Dancehall, Afro-fusion and many more.
Quame Zaggy have boldly proves that the above statement is false. The Legend, Quame Zaggy together with few musicians has been able to make highlife music alive irrespective of the storms.
Quame Zaggy is set to release an EP this year 2021, the EP ( mr.Lova) which has six songs is set to upgrade highlife music in Ghana and beyond.
In an interview with ATM Blogger, Quame Zaggy disclosed that his new EP is taking Ghana to the next level just like adonko next level. He has put a lot of effort into this project for that matter, he expects Ghanaians to grace his EP with massive support.
This Extended play ( EP) has six strong solid highlife songs as listed below.
For your xmass enjoyment, Quame Zaggy have you covered. Follow Quame Zaggy on all media platforms and gets ready for his EP ( extended play) .
SIGN UP FOR OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.