The Accra Area Manager of the Ghana Railways Company Limited, Ing. Michael Asante, met his untimely death on Monday, October 25 after a train ran over him.
He was part of an inspection team of management members on a tour on the Accra-Nsawam rail line.
An eye witness told Connect FM‘s morning show host Nhyiraba Paa Kwesi Simpson that Ing. Asante was standing in the outer frontage of the train when they saw a naked electric wire across the route around Pokuase.
In an attempt to avoid being entangled by the wire, the Accra Area Manager jumped off the moving train.
Unfortunately, he was overrun by the train and killed instantly.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.