The Ghana Registered Nurses And Midwives Association ,Central Regional Branch is set to elect new Leaders to cause a positive change in the lives of the nurses and midwives in the region.
This year’s elections would be something that will prevails unity, free and fair election. The nominees for the various position have what it takes to handle the association to put shining light in the lives of the nurses and midwives.
In Every community, the head of the family is always the pillar for every development in that family for that matter, chooseng the chairman for the Nurses and Midwives Association in the central region is very important.
First and foremost, I will be glad to recommend Mr.Alfred Addy to the Nurses and Midwives in the central region to vote him as the chairman for the Central region Nurses and Midwives Association of Ghana to bring restoration and hope in the future.
Mr.Alfred Addy has launched his manifesto after his intention for going for the Central regional GRNMA chairmanship. Below is the complete details about the manifesto.
KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE PDF FORMAT OF THIS MANIFESTO BELOW
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.