It’s easy to get your artist profile verified on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music, as well as access to lots of extra services to help your discover who’s listening to your music and more.
Once your music has been released on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon, you can sign up for these platform’s artist services to track your music’s performance, pitch for official playlists and use the data to help you plan your next career move.
If your music isn’t live on Spotify yet, learn how to access Spotify for Artists before your release date here.
Check out the benefits of these artist platforms below. Then just click the links and follow the instructions to sign up.
Spotify for Artists
– Get verified on Spotify automatically
– Pitch for official Spotify playlists
– Track your streams & listeners worldwide
– Edit & manage your artist profile
Apple Music for Artists
– Upload custom artists images
– Track Apple Music playlists additions
– Analyse your listeners and streaming data
ACCESS APPLE MUSIC FOR ARTISTS
Amazon Music for Artists
– Get verified on Amazon automatically
– Track data for your streams, fans, voice searches & more
– Connect your Twitch & Amazon Music profiles
ACCESS AMAZON MUSIC FOR ARTISTS
Signing up to each of these platforms, verifying your artist profile and keeping track of your music’s performance is highly recommended.
Each artist services platform has a wide range of useful tools to help develop and progress your music marketing strategies.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.