Col Mamady Doumbouya has been declared is as Guinea’s interim president after leading a coup which saw the overthrow of Alpha Condé.
The former French legionnaire, 41, becomes Africa’s second-youngest leader, after Mali’s Assimi Goïta, 38, who also staged a military takeoverer.
Col Doumbouya is banned from contesting future elections, under a transitional charter published this week.
The 5 September coup has been widely condemned.
Both West Africa body Ecowas and the African Union have suspended Guinea.
Ecowas also imposed sanctions against the coup leaders and demanded a return to constitutional order within six months..
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.