According to the press release, the overthrown President, Alpha Conde, will not be allowed to leave Guinea as circulated in the media.
ALSO READ ; DR. SETOR WON THE HEARTS OF ETHIOPIANS WITH HERE ELOQUENT PERFORMANCE
“Contrary to the alleged rumors which are the subject of negotiations between ECOWAS and the CNRD, relating to the exit from the territory of the former President of the Republic, President Alpha Condé, the CNRD and its President, Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, wish to inform national and international opinion that the former President of the Republic, President Alpha Condé, is and will remain in GUInea.’” the statement says.
This comes after Ivorian President Alassane Ouattara and Ghana’s President Nana Akufo-Addo, who is ECOWAS chairman, visited Conakry on Friday, September 17, 2021, to ask coup leader Mamady Doumbouya, for Conde’s release.
ALSO READ; THIS IS HOW MUCH LIONEL MESSI RECIEVES AS SALARY AT PSG
The CNRD further stressed that they will not under any circumstances give in to any pressure from ECOWAS or any international group.
The military junta indicated on Friday that it would not bow to regional pressure and allow President Alpha Conde, who was detained since his overthrow on Sept. 5, to leave the country.
The press release, which was read on behalf of the junta by Lt Colonel Aminata Diallo assures Guineans and everyone across the globe that President Alpha Condé “will receive humane treatment worthy of his rank in his country”.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.