The Registrar and a Technical Support Team of nursing and midwifery of Ghana are in Liberia to offer assistance to the Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery to conduct their first Online licensing examinations for their Nurses and Midwives.
The support follows the successful implementation of Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana’s online licensing examinations under that NICHE/GHA/261 project.
The Registrar of N&MC, Mr. Felix Nyante and his team paid a courtesy call at the Ghana Embassy in Liberia, and also interacted with the Candidates.
To have a feel of the online licensing examinations, a mock examination was conducted for 343 Nursing and Midwifery Trainees from 14 training institutions.
As was in the case of N&MC, the online licensing examinations in Liberia will be rolled out in phases.
In October 2021, 78 Professional Midwifery Candidates are expected to sit for the first-ever online licensing examinations in Liberia with other programs following subsequently.
The Registrar and the team shared with the Candidates and invigilators on what is expected of them before, during and after the examinations.
It is our fervent prayer that Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery with the support of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana will also have a successful implementation of the online licensing examinations.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.