Mathew Atanga writes…
So now those NPP people who sometime ago responded to the clarion call of “all die be die” from the incendiary Nana Akufo Addo are suddenly sharing tears over “Do or die” from John Mahama in 2024?
It appears the NPP after grabbing all our national resources now wants to also claim monopoly over the word “DIE”. They think only they are allowed to use that word in our nation.
Maybe the NPP and their hypocrites friends and sympathizers in the clergy, media and also in some Civil Society Organizations should also take monopoly of the “KILL” to complete the equation.
After all, the NPP killed several in 2020 setting record of the deadliest election ever witness in Ghana history.
Nonetheless, I’m not surprise that these bunch of joking cabal are boiling over a harmless idiomatic expression which existed long before the discovery of Gold Coast. Who cares, after all if Dr Bawumia made them to believe “review” to mean “cancel”, then “Do or Die” will be too complex a statement for their comprehension.
Indeed when graduates in a supposedly elites party takes inspiration from people like Kwame Baffoe aka Abronye DC, Chairman Wuntumi, Hopson Adorye, Owusu Bempa et al, then you can understand the magnitude of the problem. Well, honouring this joke from the NPP with a lengthy write up will seem big an achievement to them. Ignoring obstructing noises saves the precious soul of needless stresses.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.