Kojo Oppong Nkrumah stated that the appointment of the Metropolitan, Municipal and District Administrators (MMDCE) in the local councils is awaiting and will be announced soon.
According to him, President Nana Akufo Addo has completed all inquiries about the appointment. “The MMDCE list will definitely disappear, so I want to assure Ghanaians that the President will come up with this list.
At present, he has completed almost all the necessary investigations, and there are still some to be completed, and he will definitely appoint his MMDCE,” he said this on Adom FM’s morning show “Dwaso Nsem ” on Monday. In January, President AkufoAddo instructed all MMDCEs to stay in their positions until a new one is appointed. But eight months after his second term, he has not announced his MMDCE.
This development has raised concerns about the effective operation of metropolitan, municipal and regional councils. More than 1,300 people across the country have applied for MMDCE job vacancies.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.