The president of the republic of Ghana Nana Akuffo Addo in a Christmas message to the country has started that, due to the high cost of living in the country and other factors that makes living in the country very difficult, He has decided to add Gh500 to the monthly salary of government workers to ease the pressure on them.
He mentioned that, most Ghanaian workers find it difficult to pay their rent and have to turn their attention to loan companies with high interest rates for help.
He added that he feels very sad about this unfortunate situation of his workers and sometimes have to cry for his workers because he feels their pains.
He concluded by telling Ghanaians to have faith in his government because he will make sure government workers will become rich before the end of his term of office.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE FOR OUR DAILY UPDATES AND NEWS LETTER 📨 IN YOUR EMAIL
Watch this video
Rev. Obofuor sacked a very dying sick church member from his church to go and die.