Some 11 party members of the New Patriotic Party are receiving treatment at the Francis Xavier Hospital in Assin Fosu following gunshot wounds they sustained Sunday evening.
The 11 were part of a group of polling station executives from the Assin South Constituency who had just closed from a meeting at Assin Aworoso to deliberate on pertinent matters affecting the party.
Some unidentified men allegedly opened fire on the executives while they were stepping out of the church where they held the meeting.
The situation of two of the 11 has been described as critical as they suffered deep gun wounds.
They include the assembly member for Assin Aworoso who suffered a gun shot on his head.
- I was very stubborn when I joined Lynx – Kidi
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow