Ghanaian actress of Liberian and Lebanese descent, Juliet Ibrahim, has opened up about a big secret in her dating life.
According to the actress, she once received a love proposal from a president but she turned down the offer. Juliet Ibrahim made the revelation in an interview with BBC Pidgin News.
The actress had been asked to mention the biggest public figure who ever asked her out and she replied “na one president for one country” but refused to name the country or the person.
Touching on her love life, Ibrahim stated that she is currently single and not searching but if any guy out there thinks he is the Mr. Right, he should link up. “Right now I am single. Very, very single. I’m not searching but if you out there, Mr. Right, and you are watching this video, please hit me up,” she said.
- #Atiachallenge; Epixode Releasing Folk Rendition of ATIA Ft Dela Botri & Abiana.
- Not all Reggae and Dancehall musician smoke weed – Epixodemusic
- EPIXODE IS THE NEW ALTER OF MUSIC GLOBALLY.
- Travel And Tour Dubai With Moula Travel And Tour.
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers? Kindly add your voice.