The family of the late Vice-President Kwesi Bekoe Amissah-Arthur has marked the first anniversary of his passing.
The 67-year old former Bank of Ghana governor died June 29, 2018 after he collapsed at an Air Force gym and was rushed to the 37 Military Hospital in Accra.
Photo: Amissah-Arthur was seen as a humble and kind public servant.
wife , Matlida and mother Effie Amissah-Arthur who is more than 90-year old visited his grave at the new Military Cemetry at Burma Camp in Accra.
They were joined by the children of the late leader.The late Vice-President Kwesi Amissah-Arthur served under the Mahama administration until they lost power in the December 2016 general elections.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
Read Latest stories here
- I was very stubborn when I joined Lynx – Kidi
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow