International Afro Roots star, Rocky Dawuni has revealed he had to empty empty his bank accounts just to enable him record songs.According to him, he believed in his dream so draining his bank account to make it work was no big deal.
“I will give him 40% for his performance.” – Trigmatic scores Obour’s MUSIGA administration.Speaking on Daybreak Hitz with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM, Rocky said:
“I broke the bank to always make a record. I emptied my account…I know the legacy I was creating. I’ve been a guy who starts from zero most times and this has increased my portfolio and taken me to places I never thought I’d be.”
Rocky Dawuni also added that making money from music has become easier now because of streaming services adding that there was a need to break into the International market to reap more benefits.
“The music industry has changed. We recorded the songs as a product but now the game has changed. One big thing that worked for me was when my music was accepted on American TV and films. I got video games and TV shows patronising my songs and I broke that world with royalties and public rights. Now streaming has become the main way of income and live performances,” he added.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Abdee Has Released His First Song For 2023 “Superstar lifestyle”.
- Final Conclusion On The Domestic Debt Exchange Programme . See The Affected People.
- Asamoah Gyan Took Care Of The Total Cost Of Stonebwoy Surgery.
- BECE Results Out ; 416 Candidates Results Canceled For Malpractice.