The independence square of Ghana has been in a deprived state over a year now. No one seems to do anything about it.
Every year , Ghanaians celebrate the 6th march independence day at the independence square, but it seems to have been a change of mind to do it this year at Tamale with the aim of being petrotic government.
However this video will explain the whole facts about the reason behind the change of location in this year 6th march independence celebration.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates. Thanks.
Related Post 📮
- I was very stubborn when I joined Lynx – Kidi
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow