When the Regent Seven Seas Splendor cruise ship hits the sea in 2020, it will have something a little interesting on board: the world’s most expensive bed, Vividus.
Priced around $150,000, H?stens, the company behind the mattress, describes it as “the world’s most luxurious bed.”
The bed is handmade with layers of natural materials like horsehair, according to the company, allowing the mattress to breathe, remain dry and maintain comfortable body temperature.
The bed takes 320 hours to make and reportedly creates a floating sensation for sleepers. Customers who decide to purchase the bed outright can also work with a sleep consultant to personalize their mattress.
- I was very stubborn when I joined Lynx – Kidi
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow
- Samsney – Kuacha ft Black Sheriff & Kelvyn Boy.
- TRENDING HEADLINES OF THE WEEK.
- Teacher Kwadwo Finally Releases The Video That Got Him Sacked By GES [Watch]
- Bitcoin Critics Say BTC Price Is Going To $0 This Time, But These 3 Signals Suggest Otherwise
- Jukwa – Twifo Praso Bridge Fixed, Road Is Now Motorable
- Uganda Exits Poverty , Claims Exploration Surveys Discovered 31 Million Metric Tons Of Gold.
- How Bitcoin Can be Considered the Best Trading Tool?
- How to Efficiently Choose Bitcoin Compass to Generate Profits?
- Black Sheriff Set World New Records.
- Five Armed Men Gun Down At Adansi Praso.
- Kweysi Swat – Yete Sika So mp3.
- Corruption At The Ministry Of Health Affecting Posting Of Nurses – GRNMA Alleges
- Actor David Prince Osei Honored Hugely.
- Nigeria has recorded six monkeypox cases.
- U.S. completes $316m investment in Ghana’s energy infrastructure.
- SACEM Breaks Down: Mechanisms That Monitors Revenue Of Musicians In France